Stephen Winters – Technical Manager.
Stephen is responsible for designing systems using the most appropriate technology for our customers needs. He manages what happens in the field, guaranteeing work is performed to the highest standard of safety and workmanship. Stephen’s career has spanned three decades. Starting off as an overhead linesman working on electrical distribution and transmission assets.
He currently holds qualifications in:
- Certificate 3 Systems Electrician (Licence #A 10254 NT, #109606 Qld, EW 163078 WA).
- Certificate 4 Engineering Technician (Telecommunications).
- Certificate 4 Project Management.
- Cabler registration (T16212 Open endorsements S,O,C,U,A).
- CEC Accreditation Design and installation of Standalone and Grid connect renewable energy systems (#A4816189).
- Certificate of Basic Electronics.
- Programmable Logic Controllers 1&2 (Post Trade).
- Overhead Electrical Linesman.
- Workplace Health & Safety Officer (Construction & Industrial ID 00327853 Qld).
Since 1997, Stephen has focused solely on electrical and telecommunication projects. Employed full time by Ergon Energy from 2008 to 2013, as a Senior Technical Officer. This was a hands on role providing the technical installation knowledge and skills for projects delivering remote area power supply systems throughout remote Australia.